As we enter 2018, be aware of these tips so that you can enjoy the holiday season with safety and security in mind.
- Check the weather report and dress accordingly, especially if you’re going to be outside.
- Be extra careful when traveling and never accept packages from strangers.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, especially in large crowds. Keep track of important items
like your wallet and cell phone. Leave extra cash or other important valuables in your safe at home.
- Assign a designated driver or plan on using taxi/Uber service if you’ll be consuming alcohol.
- Plan ahead to ensure you have a safe route home. If you’re the party host, serve a variety of non-
alcoholic beverages so that there’s options for everyone.
- Remember to test all smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
Have a safe and happy 2018 from everyone at Wilson Safe Company!