Have you ever wondered about what a vault really is or the difference between a safe and a vault? Although safes provide various levels of different protection such as fire, burglar, and high security ratings, vaults are truly the ultimate in security. Vaults and vault doors are a great way to protect your home or business. One particular vault is elite within this category. It’s known as a modular vault. Modular vaults can be installed and ready to use in just a few short days. The best part about modular vaults are the flexibility they provide.
Benefits of Flexibility
- Can be installed inside existing structures
- Can be moved to a different location or removed altogether
- Can be expanded or contracted to meet needs
Modular vaults are very different than traditional poured concrete vaults. However, these poured vaults simply don’t offer the flexibility and features of the modular ones. In the end, modular vaults provide a variety of unique benefits.
Benefits of Modular vs. Poured
- Modular vaults consume less floor space
- Some modular vaults weigh less than poured vaults
- Modular vaults are more secure
- Modular vaults generally cost less than poured vaults
- Proper UL rated Modular Vaults satisfy insurance carrier requirements
When making a decision on your vault, heavily consider the modular vault option. These vaults will give you the protection you desire with the security you need.