As the nights get cooler and the leaves start to drop, don’t forget about your safety and security this fall. Below are some great tips you and your family can use to help navigate your way through the final few months of 2018.
- Be sure to prepare for darker nights. As the days get shorter, so does your driving visibility.
- The heart of hurricane season is here. Keep matches, lighters, candles, and plenty of extra batteries on hand.
- Test your heat before it gets too cold to make sure it works.
- Invest in a high quality safe to help deter criminals as they will have more hours of darkness to operate with at night.
- Keep your yard and driveway clean and clear of leaves and debris.
- Avoid too much social media. Don’t be tempted to spill the whereabouts of all your autumn activities.
Stay aware and alert when it comes to securing your home or business. There are some dangers the season can bring but with the proper tools and preparations, you can enjoy a beautiful fall with safety and comfort in mind.