Call us anytime at (800) 345 - 8053
Important Warranty and Return Policy Information
- Wilson Safe Company safes come with a one year factory warranty on parts and labor against defects and workmanship. Warranty is contingent upon proper
use of the product and proper installation. This warranty does not apply to safes that have been abused, accidents, burglary attack, misuse, or tampering in any
way so as to affect the normal performance of the safe.
- Wilson Safe Company must be notified prior to any repairs or adjustments during the warranty period or the warranty is void and no adjustments, bills or credits
will be honored.
- Wilson Safe Company assumes no responsibility for damages while safes are in transit. All claims for freight damage must be made by consignee directly to the
- Wilson Safe Company is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction, if you have any suggestions or comments, please contact us using the information
provided at the bottom of this page.
- Pick-up Policy
Wilson Safe Company is not responsible for damage to your vehicle, the product, or the individual if the customer chooses to take a purchased safe from the property
on their own. For this reason, it is highly recommended you use our professional delivery and installation services. Our staff has years of experience and the proper
equipment to handle any job safely. You might be surprised how difficult unloading a safe off of a truck or getting it up a flight of stairs can be.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restock fee plus the cost of freight both outbound and inbound. Returns must be received in perfect resalable condition. Returns
must be requested within 10 days of receipt of the product.
Please Note: All measurements are in inches. Outside dimensions include handle and object projection.
LUXURY SAFES - FIRE SAFES - FIRE AND BURGLAR SAFES - PAWN SAFES - HIGH SECURITY SAFES - CASH HANDLING - SMART SAFES - VAULTS - 24/7SERVICE
© 2013 Wilson Safe Company. All rights reserved.